So my mail app kept giving me the certificate error issue so the way to fix it was by removing the account and then adding it back again. However in doing so all my calendar data has gone. I've managed to get back some old events that was synced to the email account I removed but all my events have gone.
    I added the email address back and old events that have come back but events from the past year or so have completely disappeared and I'm not sure why, if it was synced to that email, it would've have come back so that means maybe it was synced. Which in that case makes me wonder where these events were saved to as I only removed the one email address and didn't make any changes on the app itself. Does anybody have any idea as to wht might have happened? And is there any way I can recover the new events and all the data I had on the calendar from the last year or so?

Any help at all would be much appreciated
    09-22-2019 07:45 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! What account are the calendar events from? I assume they're not from Google Calendar. Are they Outlook, or some other email provider? Are you able to see the old events on the web interface?
    09-22-2019 01:13 PM
    Exchange Server is about the only email and calendar server that links the two. Others, like Google, keep them separate.
    09-22-2019 03:13 PM