Has anyone else had problems with the Samsung Smart Call feature not working. From my understanding it's only available on unlocked variants. Previously it would identify about 90% of incoming calls from callers not in my contacts. But over the last few weeks I haven't had any callers identified. I was thinking maybe it was something to do with the latest security patch. I believe it gets its data from Hiya.
    09-22-2019 08:22 PM
    Has anyone else had problems with the Samsung Smart Call feature not working. From my understanding it's only available on unlocked variants. Previously it would identify about 90% of incoming calls from callers not in my contacts. But over the last few weeks I haven't had any callers identified. I was thinking maybe it was something to do with the latest security patch. I believe it gets its data from Hiya.
    Try either of these

METHOD 1
    Find and click 'Caller ID and spam protection' in Call settings.

METHOD 2
    Swipe down from home screen and tap ‘Caller ID and spam protection’ in notifications.
    Good luck
    09-22-2019 09:19 PM
    I have the unlocked note 10+ on Verizon. My free caller ID/spam block (hiya) stopped working recently. I have the option turned on in my phone settings, but it's still unable to identify any calls, just the number shows up. Anyone else have this problem?
    09-27-2019 06:06 PM