S8 Active 9.0 update issue

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
While it's nice that tmobile pushed 9.0 to the active after first leaving it off the roster of phones that would receive it, 2 issues have surfaced.
First, there is no more tap to answer phone option.
More aggravating is the 2nd snafu. After a variable amount of time, the font size gets slidered up to Huge Text and then you must go to Settings and reshrink it, a few times a day at least.
Any suggestions?

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
Are you recommending I send customer feedback to Samsung?
Or while in Settings search feedback and check those? I've done that prior. It's missing afaik.
I've been through every menu and submenu and option tree and nothing accounts for the font size changes. The loss of tap to answer may make me switch dialers, though I'd like to keep using the stock Samsung experience.
It will be helpful if it's only my phone, which will put me into the safe mode algorhythm, but I didn't want to spend the time if it's an os issue. Hopefully other active owners on tmobile will upgrade and post their observations. Thank you for your input.

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
Problem of font size was the Goodlock Routines which my car macro included enlarging the font. Dxing the Routine leaves it instead of reverting back.
Still no tap to answer.