I've looked online, talked to the tech folks at the dealership and to Hyundai support and haven't found a solution.
    09-23-2019 12:22 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, but you'll need to give more details about what's happening. Which phone? What do you mean that Android Auto calls your phone number? Maybe it's trying to access voicemail?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    09-23-2019 12:39 PM
    The OP sent a PM to me: "Anyway, my issue is that when I get in my car with my blue-tooth turned on it connects to my Elantra's infotainment system via android auto which is fine. The weird thing is that it shows my phone# (S9+) on the screen as if it's calling me, but it really isn't. I can't use a lot of the functions available thru AA until I push the hang up icon to end the bogus call. I talked to the Hyundai dealer tech support as well Hyundai tech support and nobody has a clue. I looked online and even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Android Auto app but that didn't help. Hope this helps clarify my dilemma."

Did Hyundai check to see if there are any firmware updates for the car's system?
    09-23-2019 04:50 PM