So I accidentally put my phone in the washer, and after letting it sit for a few days to dry out, I tried plugging the charger in to see if it was salvageable. as soon as it was plugged in, it showed the charging circle but refused to display the percentage that the phone was at, and when trying to turn it on it just showed a display saying to plug it in, because it thought it was at o%. Is this a battery problem or something else? (note: I am going to take it apart and properly clean out any minerals from the washer still left on the board of the phone, since I have the tools to do so, and I have worked with broken phones before.)
    09-24-2019 01:21 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    09-24-2019 01:24 AM
    It depends , what Samsung phone you have , and what you find when you open the phone.
    09-24-2019 01:25 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It's almost certainly irreversible water damage. It could be any number of components -- probably a combination of them, not just one.
    09-24-2019 03:33 AM
    See Oh, no! My Phone got Wet! After going through a full wash cycle, the phone is just about unrepairable. Letting it dry just concentrated any chemicals that were in it, ruinng an already ruined phone. Sorry.
    09-24-2019 02:30 PM