Hi, I've downloaded a game on my phone for my daughter to play (teeny titans go figure) I'm attempting to install the game on my tablet also but it doesn't seem to register that I've already purchased it and wants to charge me again.
    I'm signed in to the same account on both devices, I've synced the accounts on both devices, I've force closed the play store and cleared cache on the tablet.
    When I go into my library on the tablet the game is at the top of the list, however when I press install it wants to charge me again.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
    09-24-2019 04:57 PM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    09-24-2019 05:02 PM
    09-24-2019 05:10 PM
    Hi, I've downloaded a game on my phone for my daughter to play (teeny titans go figure) I'm attempting to install the game on my tablet also but it doesn't seem to register that I've already purchased it and wants to charge me again.
    I'm signed in to the same account on both devices, I've synced the accounts on both devices, I've force closed the play store and cleared cache on the tablet.
    When I go into my library on the tablet the game is at the top of the list, however when I press install it wants to charge me again.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
    You mentioned you are signed into the correct account. Have you verified that it is also the same one for the phone and the Playstore?
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-24-2019 05:16 PM