Well bought this phone back in mid 2017,and because of sickness I haven't used it that much at all.
    I charged the battery 11 times so far and was keeping the phone in a desk drawer.
    A month ago I noticed that the phone won't turn on,so I plug the charger on and charged the battery to 100 %.
    I supposed that the phone was on,I didn't turn it off,and the battery left to 0% and shutdown the phone.
    I really can't say how long it was on 0% (suppose like maybe a month).
    Today I noticed very bad battery results.
    Batterylife with GSam Battery Monitor is around 12 h only.
    Was the draining the battery to 0% reason that battery died or the reason was not using the phone for 2 years?
    Is there a software to check the damage of the battery?
    I installed accubattery pro but for some reason doesn't offer me Health status of battery.
    09-25-2019 10:58 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    09-25-2019 11:16 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! A battery that has been drained to zero for a while can deteriorate significantly -- it's best to keep a battery around 50% when you store it, and then power it back on every few months or so to make sure it stays around that level.

Have you actually tried using the phone normally? If it hasn't been used for a while, battery apps might not be able to estimate the battery life accurately.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-25-2019 11:53 AM
    The "battery life" indicated by GSam is based on your usage pattern since the last charge, so if you use it heavily you'll see less "life" than if you hardly use it. It's battery life using it the way you've been using it. If you've been using it, 12 hours is good. If it's just been sitting there with the screen dark, 12 hours is bad.

Run it through a few 100% to 50% cycles, then see how long it lasts. (And, as B. Diddy said, never let a lithium battery drop to 9%. (I don't let mine drop below 45%.)
    09-25-2019 04:45 PM