I'm as unphone savvy as it gets.. I have notice I have a load of open source licences on my phone and have had a feeling that people around me have access to my phone. What can I do about this?
    Thanks
    09-25-2019 02:19 PM
    What? Why would you think just because you have open source licenses on your device that other people would have access to your device?

Unlike that other phone that starts with "A", Android is an open source platform. Meaning anyone can access the data needed (from Google) to create apps and services for the Android operating system. It doesn't give them access to your device. The licenses that you have are for apps and services that are on your device. There really is nothing to do... Even if you uninstalled every app and service you added through the Play Store, all of the things that came on the phone that you can't uninstall would still have something in there.

Best of luck.

If you have other questions or issues please register an account to reply in this thread. This link will help with that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...-new-post.html
    09-25-2019 11:04 PM