My wallpaper photo seems to have been deleted from the Gallery. How can I get the wallpaper photo back in the gallery so I can have access to it?
    09-25-2019 06:10 PM
    How did you acquire the photo to begin with? Have you tried going back to that source?

If you used a service like the Galaxy Store, HTC Themes or anything like those and now cannot find the image it may have been intentionally pulled for any number of reasons.

Not knowing what device you have I'm unable to give you anything more specific than to go to Settings and use the search bar to look for "wallpaper". On many devices this will open an app or a service that is connected to your device and which may also have or store past selections.

To offer more information to get better advice please register an account to reply to this thread. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...-new-post.html
    Laura Knotek and Potato Guru like this.
    09-25-2019 10:48 PM
    Hey bro! The problem is very common. The normal solution is to reset your device! I hope I helped you!
    09-26-2019 06:17 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is this a custom wallpaper? If so, after you set the wallpaper, did you delete the original image from the phone?
    09-26-2019 01:37 PM