Hi
    My Tab 3 was dead and wouldn't charge. I replaced the USB charging port. The tablet then charged fully. I turned it on and downloaded 4 movies. It was only turned on for about 30 minutes. After the movies downloaded, I turned the power off, now it won't come back on again. I have put it back on charge, there is no sign of anything happening.
    I have tried the holding power button and volume up and down ect...and nothing.
    Any ideas. ????

I have to mention, I ordered a new battery that arrived in a jiffy bag ! I did put the battery in but nothing happened , I thought the battery may have been damaged in transit due to the poor packaging, so I put the old battery back in. The old battery was in when it charged to 100%
    09-26-2019 03:55 PM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    09-26-2019 05:15 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! The batteries might just be old and failing -- even the "new" replacement battery, which has likely been sitting on a shelf for several years.

Where did you download the movies from? If they were from a "free" movie download site, those are usually pirated (a no-no here), and more likely to carry malware.
    09-27-2019 01:35 PM
    You may have done a bad job of replacing the port, so it may be disconnected again. Check it. (Check the continuity between each pin and something farther down the line - without putting any pressure on the pin.)
    09-27-2019 02:24 PM