Want to turn on "HD Voice" aka "Advanced Calling" to ensure that wifi calling will work. As usual, the instructions online for how to change android in my phone do not match what is actually there. How many versions or Android Oreo are there? Switching back to apple. Androids make no damn sense.
    09-27-2019 02:12 PM
    If it's not a Verizon phone, it will probably be called something else, or it won't be there at all. There's only one version of Android 10 (the current version), but every manufacturer, and every carrier, makes their own modifications. In Oreo, there may or may not have been any HD Voice or Advanced Calling, I can't remember.

Androids are for people who want to do things with the phone, other than just using it. If that's all you want, iPhone is a better (but more expensive) choice for you.
    09-27-2019 02:22 PM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    09-27-2019 02:26 PM
    I fail to understand why people moan about all the choices available to Android users. There is not just one type of car, soda drink or even person. I also fail to understand why people come to a forum that can help and then just vent their anger. Strange world.
    09-27-2019 04:09 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Funny, when I'm forced to use an iPhone, they don't make any damn sense to me either. As with any new platform or technology, there's always a learning curve.
    09-28-2019 01:57 PM