Hi, i was have system issues on my phone so i tried to format same RAM using SP Flash Tool and followed all steps without any problem, every thing goes OK and no problems until starting format, i choosed to format hole RAM, after 10 seconds from starting the USB cable disconnected. tried to plug it to the PC again but no responds from drivers and no reactions from the phone and also the phone screen not turning on when i plug it to charger. someone tell me that there is no fix for this, does any one here knows how to repair this corrupted/destroyed RAM? PLEASE ANSWER IF ANY ONE KNOW....
    09-28-2019 01:16 PM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    09-28-2019 02:37 PM
    Hi, i was have system issues on my phone so i tried to format same RAM
    RAM isn't something that can be formatted.

tried to plug it to the PC again but no responds from drivers and no reactions from the phone and also the phone screen not turning on when i plug it to charger. someone tell me that there is no fix for this, does any one here knows how to repair this corrupted/destroyed RAM? PLEASE ANSWER IF ANY ONE KNOW....
    It's not the RAM, you probably formatted storage. Now you have no ROM on the phone. (There's a difference - RAM is working memory - it "formats" every time you start or restart the phone. ROM is storage, like a hard drive - formatting it removes rverything stored in it - including Android.)

Find the ROM (it's actually the data that does into the ROM, but everyone calls it "the ROM") for your phone (if you could find SP Flash Tool, you know how to use Google) and use SP Flash tool to flash the the ROM to the phone.
    09-28-2019 02:46 PM