So i installed an apk, but it is one of those app/utility which does not show up in app list. I kniw is malicious software and i am not able to find it, i have the apk, but cant find the installed library. Please help
    09-29-2019 03:29 PM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    09-29-2019 03:30 PM
    It's not an "installed library". The .apk is an installation file, not the app. (You can delete any .apk files on your phone - the apps will remain installed.) If it installed as a system app, you have to look in System apps. But if it's malware, it probably installed without leaving any name, so you have to root, then use Linux (the OS Android runs in - an app like Terminal Emulator for Android will give you access to it) to find the app and remove all files associated with it.

Depending on the phone, it might be easier to just reflash the firmware (after backing up any data you don't already have backed up).
    09-29-2019 04:15 PM