The light has turned blue when doing ANYTHING (as flashlight or when taking pics). It happens in SAFE mode also. It's like the light was suddenly turned blue in the phone. Is there any way possible to change the light back to the original clear/white color? My husband uses this phone to turn in paperwork and it really cannot have a blue cast to the paperwork when printed out on the other end.

This is a relatively new occurrence to his phone and is NOT from the phone case (it's black) or a natural thing from the camera -- the pics all look like they are taken in a dark room or with a dark blue filter over the flash. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

I have looked at this forum as much as I can, but have not found the answer to this question, just the question over and over again.
    09-29-2019 10:32 PM
    The light has turned blue when doing ANYTHING (as flashlight or when taking pics). It happens in SAFE mode also. It's like the light was suddenly turned blue in the phone. Is there any way possible to change the light back to the original clear/white color? My husband uses this phone to turn in paperwork and it really cannot have a blue cast to the paperwork when printed out on the other end.

This is a relatively new occurrence to his phone and is NOT from the phone case (it's black) or a natural thing from the camera -- the pics all look like they are taken in a dark room or with a dark blue filter over the flash. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

I have looked at this forum as much as I can, but have not found the answer to this question, just the question over and over again.
    Hi, welcome!
    Was the phone dropped by accident or exposed to water?
    09-29-2019 10:40 PM
    No, the phone has not been dropped or exposed to water. My husband said something came up on the screen that he didn't read and shortly after that it was blue. Could this be from an update and if so how do I take it back to what it was.
    09-29-2019 11:57 PM
    No, the phone has not been dropped or exposed to water. My husband said something came up on the screen that he didn't read and shortly after that it was blue. Could this be from an update and if so how do I take it back to what it was.
    Usually updates wouldn't cause something like this ,but since you tried in safe mode that eliminates any 3rd party apps causing the issue. At this point I would try factory reset see how it goes
    09-30-2019 12:03 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! If the problem persists after a reset, then it's probably a hardware issue. Is the phone still under warranty?
    09-30-2019 01:06 PM