Transferring Data from iPhone: Boarding passes from Apple Wallet to Google Pay?

Lee FL

Sep 8, 2019
Visit site
PLEASE HELP! I am switching from Apple to Android, Honor 20, but I realised I have upcoming flight boarding passes, also my friend purchased the tickets and shared them with me via iMessage in order to add them to Apple Wallet. When I get the new android phone, and do the transfer data to Android from my iPhone, will the flight boarding passes be carried over to the new Android phone? If not, will I be able to accept the tickets manually to Google Pay either via text or email? Or is there an issue because it is being shared via Apple Wallet and therefore can only be shared with iPhones??

cpaight

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Google Pay does support the use of boarding passes, but I'm not sure if you can easily transfer them from Apple Wallet. Best bet would be to screenshot them first so you have a backup that you can put on your android phone.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
If the person that bought the tickets has the confirmation number, that's usually all you need to use the airline's app to pull up a boarding pass. You can do that without having an account with the airline even.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney