Join eBay for to. Sell sports cards when I talk about who I'm putting for sell go to my acct someone just listed my card or cards so I believe that they here me talking or following follow me.
    09-30-2019 09:18 PM
    What makes you think it is an issue with your phone? It could be due to your eBay account being hacked. Did you get some sort of email purporting to be from eBay? Most of those are phishing emails. Please see the following links. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...ls%3Fid%3D4195

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...=1#post6571222
    mustang7757 likes this.
    09-30-2019 09:24 PM
    If you believe your phone is listening to you, it is, but not in the way that you may be thinking. Have you looked up values for, or similar cards to the ones you are wanting to sell? Well now Google knows what you're interested in and guess what, it is going to put those results at the top of your list. eBay does the same. No one is listening in on your phone or tapping your conversations, unless you replied to a phishing scam, and they probably wouldn't care what you're about to sell, just in how to separate you from your money. Otherwise you're just telegraphing your intentions and all these intelligent sales (search) engines are showing you what they think you want to see, also with the intention of separating you from your money but legally.

Best wishes on your card sales.
    09-30-2019 11:34 PM