Hello,
    I am new to Android and I have recently installed Nova on my Note 10 and got it looking exactly how i want it but when i go to quick switch or close my apps the Icons on the top are the old ones that i was running on Samsungs AI, Is their anyway to change this in the settings or is this just how Samsung cover it so you can fully use Nova?
    Any help would be brilliant.
    10-02-2019 03:21 AM
    Hello,
    I am new to Android and I have recently installed Nova on my Note 10 and got it looking exactly how i want it but when i go to quick switch or close my apps the Icons on the top are the old ones that i was running on Samsungs AI, Is their anyway to change this in the settings or is this just how Samsung cover it so you can fully use Nova?
    Any help would be brilliant.
    Those are system level. Nova can't change those. It can only change the icons in the launcher. Everywhere else you still see the normal icons.
    10-02-2019 05:34 AM
    You could just turn them off. Hit the three dot menu in the top right corner and select settings. Then simply turn off suggested apps. Just get rid of the eye sore.
    10-02-2019 05:59 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    10-02-2019 09:16 AM
    From the Quick Switch developer:

"Nova will likely never support QuickSwitch unless they decide to add support for the Razer Phone naitivly." [sic]

And from his XDA thread:

"No, Nova Launcher is NOT compatible and from what they've stated on Twitter, I doubt they will ever be compatible."
    10-02-2019 04:13 PM