I have existing folders (Note 9+) and there is an On/off toggle to Add Apps. It has been inadvertently switched to Off and I cannot find where to switch it back to ON.
    10-04-2019 02:21 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about folders in the App Drawer? And are you talking about being able to put app icons in those folders, or are you talking about the ability to automatically add app shortcuts to the homescreen as soon as the app is installed?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    10-04-2019 02:24 PM
    You can't choose which folder the app itself gets installed to - that's up to the app. (As B. Diddy said, you can choose which folder the icon goes into. Some app drawers have folders, some don't. If you mean on the home screen, just long-press the icon, then drag it to the folder or, if there is none [like you want a "Camera" folder for your camera app and some photo editing apps], drag it to another icon, and that will create a folder.)
    10-04-2019 05:05 PM