After picking the wallpaper I want to use, there is an option to set it as Home and lock screens. Then it shows the home screen and lock screen separately so you can crop either accordingly. But I want to crop one, and use it for both screens so I don't have a different product for both. Is this possible to do?
    10-07-2019 01:26 PM
    What device? Some allow you to have different backgrounds for home and lock, some don't. I know that when I set a photo as a background on my homescreen on my Pixel 2 XL it also took for the lock screen.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    10-07-2019 02:10 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply. I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy S10E, switching over from the iPhone 6S. With the iPhone I was able to use the same exact cropped image for both home and lock screens. With the new phone, I have to crop two separate images and hope they come out the same. I'm not interested in using two different images at the moment.
    10-07-2019 02:28 PM
    I believe that https://apkpure.com/wallpaper-wizard...paperwizardrii allows you to select which screen you're putting a particular wallpaper on (or both).
    10-07-2019 02:32 PM