Since swype is no more belongs to developer so How to get swype personal dictionary from old phone to new phone.. I have tried all keyboard but no one can beat swype in performance and accuracy . So can anybody help to get activation or to take back dictionary ..

I hv apk of swype so I can install in new mobile but my dictionary can't retrieve..anybody please help..
    10-08-2019 02:42 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    10-08-2019 09:43 AM
    I think swipe save personal settings to your email you sign up with if not mistaken
    10-08-2019 09:45 AM
    The personal dictionary iis usually the one Android uses - you'd have to be rooted to get to the file.
    10-08-2019 02:11 PM
    The personal dictionary iis usually the one Android uses - you'd have to be rooted to get to the file.
    Swype uses a separate personal dictionary, but the problem is backup and restore is done through their own service. Since the app was abandoned, the backup service seems to be disabled. I just tried to register my phone for it via the Swype app, and it wouldn't complete. So about the only option would be to root and use an app backup program that can backup data as well.
    10-08-2019 05:58 PM
    Swype uses a separate personal dictionary, but the problem is backup and restore is done through their own service. Since the app was abandoned, the backup service seems to be disabled. I just tried to register my phone for it via the Swype app, and it wouldn't complete. So about the only option would be to root and use an app backup program that can backup data as well.
    That's what I thought.
    10-08-2019 06:38 PM
    Eh, correction.

I expected the activation code to be texted to me, but it was emailed. Combine that with my notifications now delayed, I simply didn't notice the activation come in. So maybe the backup service is still active. Worth a shot.
    10-08-2019 07:13 PM
    Eh, correction.

I expected the activation code to be texted to me, but it was emailed. Combine that with my notifications now delayed, I simply didn't notice the activation come in. So maybe the backup service is still active. Worth a shot.
    Yeah it would normally be email that's how I set it up .
    10-08-2019 11:20 PM