Hello,
    I recently bought a new TP Link router Archer C6, I used the usual steps to connect it to my PPPoe connection, and everything went smooth. Nice speeds on download/upload, on both: cable and wifi.

Despite this, I am having a curious problem. When I'm connected to the router via Wifi with my android devices, the apps won't update anymore. I have 2 mobile phones, and 2 tablets, and the problem is the same to all of them - Apps in play store won't update. I even tried to update some apps manually, but still no success. As soon as i switch to mobile data, or I use someone else's wifi, everything is back to normal.

In all this time, the internet works fine on these android devices, on every website I tried, youtube, netflix, absolutely no problem. Just that the apps in play store won't update.

Had somebody have this weird issue? What should I do? I had never experienced something similar.

Thanks a lot.
    10-09-2019 01:17 PM
    [moving to Ask a Question for better exposure]

Check the WiFi encryption in the router. If it's TKIP or TKIP+AES, change it to AES.

(And please don't post more than once.)
    10-09-2019 01:41 PM
    It sounds like a misconfiguration of your settings. Reconfigure your router. Then enter your ssid, Wep security and password. Or: check the Google Play Store app in settings. Clear the cache and restart the play store. I also read somewhere awhile ago to clear the cache of downloads. I don't know where it is housed on the phone. You have to search around a bit. Or visit techkhoji.com/no-connection-retry-google-play-store/
    10-09-2019 01:56 PM
    Duplicate threads merged.

See this guide for other ideas: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
    10-10-2019 12:07 PM