hello, i use Huawei p9 lite and my phone has some sort of missing storage.
    when i open the storage manager it says that i have 9.12 GB of data labeled "other", but when i tap on storage management to see what's that 9.12 GB it's showing me that i have 0.89GB of data labeled "other", i have no notification saying "internal storage damaged" or anything of that sort.
    What could be the problem ?
    10-10-2019 01:23 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    10-10-2019 09:10 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Show us a screenshot of the Settings>Storage menu: http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html. You'll need to register first.
    10-10-2019 11:37 AM
    "Other" is data your apps are keeping. It's not going to list all the pictures, cookies and history your browser is keeping, all the logins and passwords your apps are storing, etc., they're lumped into "other". And there can be a lot of that. Every time you p[en a web page that has pictures on it, the only way you're seeing those pictures is by having them downloaded to your phone. The browser should delete them when you close it, but if you don't close it (just run the launcher by hitting Home), then turn the phone off or restart it, they're kept until you clear the browser's cache. Other apps work the same way.
    10-10-2019 01:43 PM