i was using odin how ever now when i turn on my device samsung logo comes and phone shutdown again same thing happens automaticatly i cant get the bootloader
    but i can access recovery mode but still if i select restart to bootloader its not working again same thing happen

samsung J400F
    10-10-2019 05:08 AM
    Where did you get the info on how to use Odin or root your device? Do you have an account here and just forget to log-in? I ask because you posted a complex question in the general "Ask a question" section.

If I were you I would probably ask this question on the XDA Developers site. They deal much more with Odin and rooting issues. I would also suggest if you do not have an account there, to create one before posting your question because there are sure to be questions and it is needed for you to reply. I would also suggest that you provide as much detail as possible, like any errors you are seeing, what you were attempting with Odin just before this happened, any custom recoveries you are using or have used and what ROM and version you're running, to name a few off the top of my head. There is a root community here that may be able to help, but you should probably create an account and post there. Here is a link to help you create an account here... https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...-new-post.html
    10-10-2019 06:10 AM
    i was using odin how ever now when i turn on my device samsung logo comes and phone shutdown again same thing happens automaticatly i cant get the bootloader
    but i can access recovery mode but still if i select restart to bootloader its not working again same thing happen

samsung J400F
    Can you get into download mode ?
    In recovery can you factory reset?
    10-31-2020 12:15 PM