Incoming text messages on my Galaxy 4 all say "Mom Cell", along with her photo, but the different numbers show so that is the only way I know who the texts are from. I've tried deleting names and numbers and re-adding them into contacts, but this hasn't worked.
    10-11-2019 01:25 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    10-11-2019 09:21 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is this the Galaxy S4 or Note 4?

Try going to Settings>Apps​, select the Messaging app, then clear its cache.
    10-11-2019 11:32 AM
    Hi, sorry, it's a Galaxy 4, my husband's phone. I had already cleared the cache for phone and messages, but same issue. So, after i did it again after your suggestion, B. Diddy, I went to my number on his phone and clicked "view contact". My phone number was at the top, but there were 8 other numbers underneath. Clear at the bottom, it said unlink numbers. So, I pressed each minus sign, and....There you have it. Now, the question is, how in the world did he get those all linked to my number but his mother's photo, LOL. Thanks for taking the time to answer.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-11-2019 11:07 PM
    Glad you figured it out, and thanks for letting us know the solution!
    10-12-2019 12:50 AM