Anybody tried this app - "morePro"? Did you get it to work? How?
    Short history: 4th or 5th smartwatch, all previous have been Fitbit. All lasted maybe 2 yrs Max! Current one is cheapo (I know, I know, get what you paid for) and the app for it will install but that's all. And at the same time my Bluetooth seems to have gone into limp mode.
    Is there a spare of Bluetooth problems occuring or is it just me.
    10-11-2019 06:31 AM
    You've provided very little information to really get any advice. Looking for app users is like looking for a needle in a haystack. You'd be better served describing the issues you're having and trying to get advice on how to improve the problems you are having. For that we would need to know things like;

What device do you have?

What watch do you have?

You say it is an economy model, is it Chinese and are you sure it works with equipment that is not? I've seen a lot of people go for bargains only to find that Chinese versions of things don't work with US and EU devices.

Is there a reason you're stuck on that app? Have you tried any others? Are you open to any others?

On that note; what won't the app do? Does the description of the app explicitly say that the function you are looking for is provided by that app and device?

Please include any other information that you feel would help us help you.

Also did you check the app and product reviews? Often if something is difficult to set-up has bugs or issues, reviewers will report these, and some will even report fixes, workarounds or other solutions.
    10-11-2019 11:43 PM
    Fair enough. The watch is a "SMART WATCH V23C" that I purchased thru Amazon, guaranteed to work with either Apples iOS and Android.
    Yes to checking reviews.
    The app will install and update the watch (time and date) but the instructions say to register to get full functionality.
    So I went thru that drill 3 times but never got a response.
    I'll email them direct and see if they respond at all.
    10-12-2019 05:49 AM
    I bought one of those cheap watches for my son and it needed some exclusive app and in the end the app had to be up and running for alerts to be pushed and even then it hardly worked. I do kind of remember something about registering but not the promise of more function for it. That totally sounds bogus. So you register and the app does more.... Sounds more like, your register and now the data they're collecting has a name and address. That's just me as a skeptic but it doesn't sound right to me.

I tried to Google it based on the ID that you gave and can't find anything. I just wanted to read some of the 1 and 2 star reviews. Hopefully you get a reply.
    10-13-2019 02:46 PM
    The response was to download a different app - "H Band" that one works better. Well enough for me at least.
    VidJunky likes this.
    10-20-2019 01:05 AM