It does not have ram and model
    10-12-2019 04:52 AM
    This may seem obvious but if you go to the Play Store and the app shows up in your search it should work on your device. If it does not then Google, based on the information from the app dev., has determined that your device cannot support the game and therefore you cannot play it on that device. If it is there it should work, if not then probably not.

As a side note, I wouldn't go trying to get it from the internet. I mean you can, it's your device, we can't help you with anything you don't get from a reputable source, like the Play Store, Galaxy Store, Amazon, so you could try, but if it doesn't show up for your device in one of those places it probably won't work anyway.
    10-12-2019 05:47 AM
    I wouldn't even trust Amazon - it doesn't do as thorough a check on the device as the Play Store does. (And even the Play store is wrong sometimes.)
    10-12-2019 02:21 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html

Basically, you need to get a device that can support PUBG. Even if you were able to get some kind of workaround to play it, it'd probably be a terrible experience.
    10-12-2019 03:00 PM