Hi Everyone,
    I purchased a new battery for my Moto E3 Power phone just a couple of days ago. Since replacement of the new battery, my phone is working good from 100% to 50% battery power, but the remaining 50% drains upto 0% within 4-5 minutes. Even if I connect my charger at 40% level, my battery level still goes on decreasing and gets stabalises at much lower level and then starts rising after some time.
    10-14-2019 04:35 AM
    Did you purchase a Chinese battery from someplace like eBay?

Did you read the reviews of both the place where you bought the battery and of the battery?

Did the listing say the battery was New, Like New, In good condition or Used?

What you described are classic symptoms of a bad battery. Batteries can be new and still be bad if they are made with unmatched cells, dead cells or are improperly resisted. You usually find issues like these in cheap mass manufactured batteries. If you can I would return it, and depending on the return policy, either ask for a new one in hopes you get a better one or get a refund and try someplace else. I vote for the latter.
    10-14-2019 07:11 AM
    Sounds like a dendrite in the battery. Since it's new, request a replacement. (See Lithium Battery Dendrite links.)
    10-14-2019 01:58 PM