how to display "phone contacts" only

genesis211

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S8

Somehow, my contact list in the green phone app imported hundreds of email addresses from Gmail. I cannot find "select which contacts to show" as suggested in many videos. Under settings/other call settings, I only see "hide contacts without numbers" but if I choose that, it does remove all the email addresses only, but I cannot see important contacts without numbers. However, my orange contacts app is precisely what I want to show which is "phone only". So rather than using the orange contacts for contacts only and the green app for (keypad, recents, contacts & places), can anyone suggest a way to show only phone contacts in the green phone app.

genesis211

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your quick reply.

Unfortunately your suggestion does not help me out. When I go there, I see all my accounts. I can select Phone and that's great. Just like it used to be in the green phone app. However, when I go to the green phone app, I see hundreds of email addresses that I don't want. I suppose I can use the Contacts app to make calls to contacts, and just used the green phone app for the keypad but I would love to just use the phone app and access the contacts there. I am guessing something synced from gmail. I wonder if it is reversible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech