Phone Clone not doing anything

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I've managed to connect my old iPhone X to my p smart z through the app but when I start the transfer of photos it stays at 1 and the remaining time just keeps going up. Please help.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi there. When I start to try and transfer photos and videos from my old phone to my new Huawei it stays at 1 picture and the estimated time remaining jut keeps going up.
Hi, welcome!
Can also try downloading Google drive and photos see if you could load them there from your old phone that way can access from new one once sign into the account on new phone.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
How many photos are you trying to move? Have you considered uploading them all to your Google Photos in the cloud using the Google Photos app for iOS? Once they're in the cloud, you can access them easily from any other device logged into your Google account.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
^ You can in effect get free unlimited Google Photos Cloud storage of iPhone photos at original quality, I was reading yesterday, because of some technical difference in the iPhone's photo file-type.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Nasty - free unlimited ,heif storage. https://petapixel.com/2019/10/19/ip...lity-storage-on-google-photos-pixel-4-doesnt/ (Better format - if creates smaller files while retaining quality.)

Of course, from https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/4246575

"Despite the huge storage savings, image quality left a bit to be desired. Taking a close look at each set of images, we saw that the new high efficiency format loses detail, especially in low-light shots. Compared to JPEG files, detail and colour looked smudged and smeared."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo