how do i delete unsaved number from my samsung galaxy j3 orbit.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

when i go to dial the first three numbers the number shows up

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If that number is the one you want to delete, go to that contact and edit it - then delete that number. If you mean that the first 3 digits show up, that's your area code probably and, depending on your phone and your carrier, you may or may not be able to turn that off.

But we have no idea, until you register, come back here and let us know. (You can't post in this thread any more until you register.)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You could try going to Settings>Apps, selecting the Phone app, and clearing the app cache. If that doesn't work, you could consider also deleting its app data (although that might delete the favorites that you set up in the app).

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
If it is a number from your recent calls list, thus it wouldn't be saved, you can delete it from there. Open your phone app, select recent calls, find the number and delete it.

Alternatively you could dial the first three letters of whom you want to call, provided they are a saved number, and their number will show up in the list. This may however lead to new unsaved numbers popping up in your list as it will display both alpha and numeric entries that match those letters. What would be really crazy is if you dialed 937 for Wes and 937 was also part of the number you don't want to see... :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois