Intermittently I am unable to answer calls on the Motorola Moto G7 using the Google Fi network. The phone rings but no user interface controls appear to allow me to answer it. This makes this the worst phone I have ever owned, including all the mobile phones I owned before smart phones, because it fails to perform the most basic function of a phone.
    I think this is related to a more general but preventing popups from appearing. I say this because I have a similar issue with Alarms, intermittently the Alarm UI does not come up to allow me to snooze or end the alarm. At least with Alarms I can log on, open the alarm app, and turn the alarm off. Unfortunately there is no such workaround for answering call, without the popup all I can do is let the call ring out ☹
    I have also noticed similar issues with Messages and Whatsapp Popup Alerts not appearing.
    I have already fruitlessly spent over 3 hours on the phone with Google Fi support.
    If there is a solution to this it would be GREATLY appreciated. In either case the Motorola team (probably in conjunction with Google’s Android team) need to sort this out so it does not happen in the first place.

Terry Clancy
    ClanceZ
    10-25-2019 03:09 PM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    10-25-2019 03:40 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does this persist after a reboot? Or in Safe Mode? https://support.motorola.com/us/en/s...inkId=70832214
    10-25-2019 10:36 PM
    Mustang7757 . Thanks for your post. I have now created an account as you requested. Thanks again
    10-29-2019 05:36 PM
    B. Dlddy, Yes it does persist after Reboots. Not sure about Safe Mode. I will test and report back.
    10-29-2019 05:37 PM