My pictures disappeared from the gallery. Where are they and how do I get them back.
    10-26-2019 01:54 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Were these photos you took with the camera app, or did you download them from somewhere else?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    10-26-2019 01:59 AM
    Check to see if the pictures are in your "Google Photos" app. Assuming you're using an Android phone and had your gallery photos set to upload to the free Google photos cloud service, then this is the app that will have a copy of your gallery photos. If not this is an app you need to set up on your phone so it will save copies of your photos and videos in a cloud storage.
    10-26-2019 02:26 AM
    [Threads merged]

If you don't answer our questions, we can't answer yours. So "Were these photos you took with the camera app, or did you download them from somewhere else?"

And please register, so that you don't start yet another thread that someone has to clean up.

(Gallery isn't a place, there are no pictures in it. Either you have to restart the phone (like if you moved the pictures), or the pictures got deleted somehow.)
    10-26-2019 02:01 PM