So I was trying to root my oneplus 7 pro using the tutorial provided by xda.
    Everything went well until I flashed twrp and then went to recovery mode, nothing happened.
    And now I can't even start the phone. I used the latest versions of everything and checked that the files were made for my phone.
    I know I probably shouldn't be asking this here but if someone knows a better place to ask for help pls tell me.
    10-28-2019 03:31 PM
    The boot order for an Android phone is:

Bootloader -> which loads the recovery
    Recovery -> which loads Android

If you're stuck in the bootloader, either you didn't flash TWRP properly or you corrupted the boot.img file.

You could try booting TWRP again. That should run, giving you the chance to flash TWRP again. (You are using the unofficial TWRP for the 7 pro, not the official TWRP for the 7, right?)

If that doesn't work, you'll have to boot with the boot.img file (that you'll get from the stock ROM). If that brings you back to Android, flash it and post in the XDA OnePlus 7 Pro TWRP forum, asking for assistance. If it doesn't, you'll have to flash the entire ROM. There should be a fastboot line in the .bat or .sh file that says

fastboot -w <something>

Remove the -w and flashing the ROM won't wipe your phone (-w is "wipe"), it will just reinstall the entire ROM to both slots.

Then you should be able to boot back to Android. (And, again, post in XDA asking for help. mauronofrio is one of the developers, so he should be able to work out what went wrong.)
    10-28-2019 04:13 PM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    10-28-2019 04:41 PM
    You'll need to download the MSM tool to get back stock
    10-28-2019 04:42 PM