Can't connect to any WIFI

ahmirof

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
My phone is a little bit old!! HTC Desire 816 , everything was fine and i was checking my instagram , suddenly my wifi disconnected , after that my phone can show available wifi networks but can not connect to anyone. i use different Wifi networks and hotspots but i have still this problem.
i did something like Network reset , phone Soft reset, Hard reset , Changing wifi advance options ,showing to an phone hardware expert and it doesnt has any problem and still can not connect to any wifi, i insert the wifi password and it says (Saved, Disabled or connection failure)
Do you have any Idea what should i do except changing my device!!!????

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
You have tried
Factory Reset
Safe mode
Reset network
Still same issue , now your having this issue on work wifi and home so can't be both router, so that's why I recommend getting a 2nd opinion on if it's hardware issue at repair shop.

Edit: only thing is try rebooting your routers or change any settings like 2.4ghz or 5gz

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I agree with mustang7757 -- you've done pretty much all you can. I'd suspect either a failure of the wi-fi radio or some firmware failure. You could consider reflashing the firmware, but I'm not sure how involved that might be.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I'd go along with Galactic Zoo - the WiFi transmitter has failed. Since the phone is not worth as much as it will cost to get it fixed (a motherboard replacement - plus all the hassle of backing everything up, then restoring it to the new motherboard), I'd suggest getting a new phone. (That will transfer everything during setup if it can be done without WiFi.)

Last edited:

ahmirof

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
The reflash the firmware was the last thing remained and i did it today, and it doesnt work too!! so there's no software way to fix this and i have to change the Motherboard or change the phone!
So thanks everyone for responding and your replays helps me alot

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2