80% of the pics I take are for work. I am constantly taking pics of Vehicle Identification Numbers(VIN). I also need the Odometer and the plate number.

I would like to be able to snap a pic of the VIN number for example, and then pull out my stylus and write on the picture the odometer and the plate number. I really dont want to have to open up another app or copy the pic or answer questions about "Do you really want to edit your pic?"

Currently I just take three pics of the three items i need. But then after every month or so I have to delete three times as many pics!

What is the easiest way to take a pic and start writing on it?

Thanks for any help
    10-29-2019 06:21 AM
    There are some here https://www.lifewire.com/best-apps-t...ctures-4173918
    Be aware if you have taken a pic to insert text you have to use an app to edit the file with the info you wish to show. The camera take photos and that's all. Given your circumstances it is probably better to take 3 shots rather than mess around editing.
    10-29-2019 06:37 AM
    80% of the pics I take are for work. I am constantly taking pics of Vehicle Identification Numbers(VIN). I also need the Odometer and the plate number.

I would like to be able to snap a pic of the VIN number for example, and then pull out my stylus and write on the picture the odometer and the plate number. I really dont want to have to open up another app or copy the pic or answer questions about "Do you really want to edit your pic?"

Currently I just take three pics of the three items i need. But then after every month or so I have to delete three times as many pics!

What is the easiest way to take a pic and start writing on it?

Thanks for any help
    When you take your first pic, tap the edit indicator, select the pen, pick your color and size, then mark up the photo. Select Save when completed. Good luck
    kct1975 likes this.
    10-29-2019 07:23 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    10-29-2019 07:57 AM
    Google Camera has a More > Playground function that lets you write on the picture before you take it - that's probably best for what you want. (Change text color, font, move it around the photo also.)
    10-29-2019 12:52 PM