I would like to play music from my playlist while having conversation on the phone. I have galaxy note 10+
    11-07-2019 08:08 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    11-07-2019 08:21 AM
    I believe ringback tones
    11-07-2019 08:21 AM
    I believe ringback tones
    That only applies to what the person calling you hears when they're waiting for you to pick up, and is mostly deprecated in the industry.

For the OP - the phone can generally have only one app generating audio output.
    11-07-2019 09:03 AM
    That only applies to what the person calling you hears when they're waiting for you to pick up, and is mostly deprecated in the industry.

For the OP - the phone can generally have only one app generating audio output.
    I thought that also but few days ago I was helping someone that wanted stop both party hearing it and was a ringtone back tone they installed
    11-07-2019 09:41 AM
    I thought that also but few days ago I was helping someone that wanted stop both party hearing it and was a ringtone back tone they installed
    Ringback tones are going to be pretty limited in terms of selection, though, since I believe they're offered only through the carrier. I assume the OP wants to play his/her own selection of music to listen to while on the call (and it's not clear if they want the other party to hear the music as well).
    11-07-2019 12:53 PM
    Ringback tones are going to be pretty limited in terms of selection, though, since I believe they're offered only through the carrier. I assume the OP wants to play his/her own selection of music to listen to while on the call (and it's not clear if they want the other party to hear the music as well).
    Yeah I agree, figure give something to look at as a possibility but your right it's limited
    11-07-2019 01:24 PM