I've got a Pixel 2XL Android 10 and this week the option to remove individual news stories has disappeared from my news feed.
    I only have remove the news source.

Is this a bug or is this deliberate on Googles behalf.
    Is anyone else seeing this?
    News feed was bad before this, now this makes it even harder to like, so many irrelevant stories from countries and places that I have no interest in and now I can't hide
    11-08-2019 10:35 AM
    Welcome to the forums. I still get that option after the app update but it's not available on a very few entries that include 'full coverage'. I'm not sure why.

I no longer have the option to "hide this story" on Google News-screenshot_20191108-124426.jpeg
    11-08-2019 10:50 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    11-08-2019 12:35 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Just to clarify -- are you talking about the actual Google News app, or your Google feed (i.e., what shows up when you swipe to the left of the primary homescreen in the Pixel Launcher, or if you tap the Google app shortcut)?
    11-08-2019 12:44 PM
    Hi all, thanks for the initial answers, just to clarify the problem I have is with the actual news app, not the feed when you swipe from the left from the home page, I have a screenshot of what I see, but at the moment I don't have an option to attach anything when posting.
    11-09-2019 07:21 AM
    I don't see the Hide Story option in Google News either -- only in the Google feed.

I think the thumbs down "Fewer Stories Like This" is probably the equivalent -- do you see that option?
    11-09-2019 10:28 AM
    I don't see the Hide Story option in Google News either -- only in the Google feed.

I think the thumbs down "Fewer Stories Like This" is probably the equivalent -- do you see that option?
    Was looking at my pixel 3a in Google news where it shows stories it has the option to hide to the right 3 dots
    11-09-2019 10:37 AM
    I've always had the thumbs up/thumbs down, and have used that if it's a stupid story like "Senior Citizen blasts Asda for changing the contents of their sardine tins" genuine story, and I hate that type so would be happy to give a thumbs down to see less.
    Delete story just helps tidy the feed up.
    11-10-2019 06:11 AM
    I've always had the thumbs up/thumbs down, and have used that if it's a stupid story like "Senior Citizen blasts Asda for changing the contents of their sardine tins" genuine story, and I hate that type so would be happy to give a thumbs down to see less.
    Delete story just helps tidy the feed up.
    That totally reminds me of this:

I no longer have the option to "hide this story" on Google News-download.jpeg

11-10-2019 11:53 AM