So I believe I'm a targeted individual blah blah blah

I've had AI follow me on the internet, some really wacky stuff. I just say that cause I either have the most vigilant people watching me or the timing is just too good.

Anyone ever see one phone show up as a two unique devices on the playstore?

I ripped the battery out during an episode where I thought my sexy pics were gonna be blackmailed, but I'm lucky if I get a 30 second charge to the wall. It shows up as two unique devices.

Also my upgrade to an S10 shows an IMEI number that starts, kid you not, with the word random. Any suggestions?
    11-10-2019 01:10 AM
    Hello. That sounds weird. Is there any way you can take screen shots and post them here?
    11-10-2019 01:06 PM
    Anyone ever see one phone show up as a two unique devices on the playstore?
    Yep, mine. My current phone and my last phone have both showed up as two for my current one and three for my last one. (And I'm not being "stalked", "followed" or "targeted". As for AI - not in 2019. Of course, I've only been developing software for 46 years, so what do I know?)

Also my upgrade to an S10 shows an IMEI number that starts, kid you not, with the word random.
    That can happen - the IMEI doesn't, the phone adds the word to the display. But, as long as you can make and take calls, the carrier is getting the right IMEI from the phone, so don't worry about it.
    Mr Bojangles1 likes this.
    11-10-2019 01:45 PM