Why is my device getting flat really fast ,all of a sudden

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Every time I tried log in, the account action required, just won't go away and saying incorrect password,couldn't verify ,how do you get rip of thus annoying thing

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The body of your post doesn't really match your title. Where are you seeing this Account Action Required notification? Can you tell which app is giving you that notification? If it's the Email app, then it's probably asking you to sign in to one of the email accounts that was added to the app.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It's difficult to understand why you asked for help since you seem uninterested in responding.
Maybe because no one responded for almost 2 hours, and the OP was expecting an immediate response with an exact solution? (Some people can't understand the difference between texting and a forum.)

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
It's difficult to understand why you asked for help since you seem uninterested in responding.

I feel your frustration. Some times I'm just like Do you really want help or not? I mean, I kind of understand why they don't force people to register an account just to ask a question but when the questions are so vague, undecipherable or just down right... that they can't be answered, then the OP goes MIA, it just makes me SMH.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Honestly, I'm fine with just talking to thin air. I figure that it might help someone else who does a search for the same issue and finds the thread!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I feel your frustration. Some times I'm just like Do you really want help or not? I mean, I kind of understand why they don't force people to register an account just to ask a question but when the questions are so vague, undecipherable or just down right... that they can't be answered, then the OP goes MIA, it just makes me SMH.
You have to understand as they post their question as a guest , now the turn their browser off for a little , they just lost there place where they posted as it refresh , so now they have to search for it again or make a new one

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, I'm fine with just talking to thin air. I figure that it might help someone else who does a search for the same issue and finds the thread!

I wonder how many people find these threads sometimes because we see a lot of the same questions. Hahaha. I know you're right tho, however I did once get in trouble for telling someone to Google their question, more or less.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
You have to understand as they post their question as a guest , now the turn their browser off for a little , they just lost there place where they posted as it refresh , so now they have to search for it again or make a new one

Yeah, I've never understood how they get replies. I assumed that they got emails like we do, figured it must be a minimum requirement they enter some kind of contact info, but you think not??? Well if not that should at least be a minimum requirement. Otherwise we're just talking to ourselves, because I know that I get lost on sites where I am signed in, so I can only imagine someplace I just happened to find.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah, I've never understood how they get replies. I assumed that they got emails like we do, figured it must be a minimum requirement they enter some kind of contact info, but you think not??? Well if not that should at least be a minimum requirement. Otherwise we're just talking to ourselves, because I know that I get lost on sites where I am signed in, so I can only imagine someplace I just happened to find.
No there isn't any requirement and they dont have a email until they are registered. As a guest they can post question or look for answers but nothing more ,they cant respond or be contacted unless they register.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I wonder how many people find these threads sometimes because we see a lot of the same questions.
I've seen people pop into a thread to thank the OP, because the responses solved their problem, so it must be happening.

however I did once get in trouble for telling someone to Google their question, more or less.
So don't tell anyone that we use Google for a lot of our answers too. :) I mean, no one can know everything. (Not even I can - I'll admit it.)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Especially since I was trained by The Queen of Google. (I always said that if my wife couldn't find it on Google, it wasn't on the internet.)

But the better they make the search algorithm, the less we need to know how to word the search.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12