Every time I tried log in, the account action required, just won't go away and saying incorrect password,couldn't verify ,how do you get rip of thus annoying thing
    11-11-2019 04:18 AM
    'Getting flat really fast' could be battery failure, but what do your battery usage stats indicate as using the charge? Also, are there any sudden vertical drops on the battery charge graph?

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    11-11-2019 06:10 AM
    11-11-2019 08:12 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! The body of your post doesn't really match your title. Where are you seeing this Account Action Required notification? Can you tell which app is giving you that notification? If it's the Email app, then it's probably asking you to sign in to one of the email accounts that was added to the app.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-16-2019 11:38 PM
    It's difficult to understand why you asked for help since you seem uninterested in responding.
    VidJunky, Laura Knotek and Rukbat like this.
    11-17-2019 03:48 AM
    It's difficult to understand why you asked for help since you seem uninterested in responding.
    Maybe because no one responded for almost 2 hours, and the OP was expecting an immediate response with an exact solution? (Some people can't understand the difference between texting and a forum.)
    11-17-2019 04:34 PM
    I feel your frustration. Some times I'm just like Do you really want help or not? I mean, I kind of understand why they don't force people to register an account just to ask a question but when the questions are so vague, undecipherable or just down right... that they can't be answered, then the OP goes MIA, it just makes me SMH.
    belodion likes this.
    11-17-2019 08:22 PM
    Honestly, I'm fine with just talking to thin air. I figure that it might help someone else who does a search for the same issue and finds the thread!
    Laura Knotek and Rukbat like this.
    11-17-2019 08:32 PM
    I feel your frustration. Some times I'm just like Do you really want help or not? I mean, I kind of understand why they don't force people to register an account just to ask a question but when the questions are so vague, undecipherable or just down right... that they can't be answered, then the OP goes MIA, it just makes me SMH.
    You have to understand as they post their question as a guest , now the turn their browser off for a little , they just lost there place where they posted as it refresh , so now they have to search for it again or make a new one
    11-17-2019 08:42 PM
    All the more reason to register!
    11-17-2019 08:51 PM
    All the more reason to register!
    Agree
    VidJunky likes this.
    11-17-2019 08:51 PM
    Honestly, I'm fine with just talking to thin air. I figure that it might help someone else who does a search for the same issue and finds the thread!
    I wonder how many people find these threads sometimes because we see a lot of the same questions. Hahaha. I know you're right tho, however I did once get in trouble for telling someone to Google their question, more or less.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    11-17-2019 11:32 PM
    You have to understand as they post their question as a guest , now the turn their browser off for a little , they just lost there place where they posted as it refresh , so now they have to search for it again or make a new one
    Yeah, I've never understood how they get replies. I assumed that they got emails like we do, figured it must be a minimum requirement they enter some kind of contact info, but you think not??? Well if not that should at least be a minimum requirement. Otherwise we're just talking to ourselves, because I know that I get lost on sites where I am signed in, so I can only imagine someplace I just happened to find.
    11-17-2019 11:35 PM
    Yeah, I've never understood how they get replies. I assumed that they got emails like we do, figured it must be a minimum requirement they enter some kind of contact info, but you think not??? Well if not that should at least be a minimum requirement. Otherwise we're just talking to ourselves, because I know that I get lost on sites where I am signed in, so I can only imagine someplace I just happened to find.
    No there isn't any requirement and they dont have a email until they are registered. As a guest they can post question or look for answers but nothing more ,they cant respond or be contacted unless they register.
    11-18-2019 08:35 AM
    I wonder how many people find these threads sometimes because we see a lot of the same questions.
    I've seen people pop into a thread to thank the OP, because the responses solved their problem, so it must be happening.

however I did once get in trouble for telling someone to Google their question, more or less.
    So don't tell anyone that we use Google for a lot of our answers too. I mean, no one can know everything. (Not even I can - I'll admit it.)
    VidJunky likes this.
    11-18-2019 02:49 PM
    So don't tell anyone that we use Google for a lot of our answers too.
    True, but there is a certain amount of skill involved in formulating a good Google search, so that's one of the things we can offer!
    VidJunky likes this.
    11-18-2019 07:28 PM
    Especially since I was trained by The Queen of Google. (I always said that if my wife couldn't find it on Google, it wasn't on the internet.)

But the better they make the search algorithm, the less we need to know how to word the search.
    11-18-2019 09:13 PM