Random restart when i want to draw pattern lock while connected charger and fully charged while powe

tom1997

Banned
Nov 11, 2019
Visit site
First happen to me, i dont unplug the charger, i draw pattern lock, screen freeze and see samsung blinking not s7 edge screen when first boot device. But samsung and turned on from samsung letters . Why did that??? I never had an issue before! I software reinstall august and dont see problem. Issue with hardware or software? Believe or not i say the words this: phone restarting now problem started TODAY? THIS IS strange! Even when i connected charger never seen issue before until today, why rebooted??? Why today???? And whats wrong with my device... i dont wanna reset device or reinstall again.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
First happen to me, i dont unplug the charger, i draw pattern lock, screen freeze and see samsung blinking not s7 edge screen when first boot device. But samsung and turned on from samsung letters . Why did that??? I never had an issue before! I software reinstall august and dont see problem. Issue with hardware or software? Believe or not i say the words this: phone restarting now problem started TODAY? THIS IS strange! Even when i connected charger never seen issue before until today, why rebooted??? Why today???? And whats wrong with my device... i dont wanna reset device or reinstall again.
Hi, welcome!
You'll need to do a factory reset minimum to see if it starightens it out , this or reinstall the firmware again.

tom1997

Banned
Nov 11, 2019
Visit site
When i got device it was 6.0.1 xxu1 when i did ota software update to patch security aprl 1 random after 4months ago when boot up device shows wrong password pattern but i know is good. When i wipe cache and reinsert battery pattern recognized as shows before wrong pattern. I did reinstall firmware to latest u2 same version and patchh like i had via ota but installed from odin. Now problem started reboot itself and freeze screen when i pattern enter and see restart itself. Why did that and why happend to my ....

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
When i got device it was 6.0.1 xxu1 when i did ota software update to patch security aprl 1 random after 4months ago when boot up device shows wrong password pattern but i know is good. When i wipe cache and reinsert battery pattern recognized as shows before wrong pattern. I did reinstall firmware to latest u2 same version and patchh like i had via ota but installed from odin. Now problem started reboot itself and freeze screen when i pattern enter and see restart itself. Why did that and why happend to my ....
Your phone is bricked right now , so either factory reset will help or reflashing your firmware, I'm not sure why it's happening but you need to unbrick and see what happens

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm