On the home screen my phone shows shadows of the mobile networks and my phone battery. For eg. I have two sim cards on my phone but on the home screen it shows four due to the shadows. Same thing is with the battery icon. It appears as if there are two batteries there which is not the case. So how do i get rid of these shadows.
    11-13-2019 12:52 AM
    Screen burn? A home screen screenshot as wallpaper?
    11-13-2019 04:50 AM
    First given that you haven't told us what device you have it's a much more difficult question. Meanwhile Screen burn is the most likely answer if you have an AMOLED screen. However my feeling on this is it would be much more noticeable if you were seeing it in other apps and not so much if you were just seeing when viewing your home screen, because it should appear in the same place as it always does and not slightly shifted... Also since you are saying it is the battery and network, I would imagine that it would only be visible when your battery was below the burn in level and the same with your signal or network... Plus battery burn in is a pretty tough one to swallow unless you're running a dark theme and your battery has an outline and you keep your battery always charged to a minimum level.

Anyway putting most of that aside, a screen shot would help immensely. Let's see if I can get this to work twice... Right about now is when B. Diddy would pop-in with his link for how to post a screen shot.

To offer more information about your issue, including what device you have you will need to create an account. This link should help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...-new-post.html
    11-13-2019 05:22 AM
    We can't help further if you don't respond.
    VidJunky likes this.
    11-14-2019 03:50 AM
    Actually I'm wrong, a screenshot would probably show us nothing unless it's not screen burn. So I guess I'm a way it would show is something because if we can see it in a screenshot that would mean it's not burn.
    belodion likes this.
    11-14-2019 12:53 PM
    ^ Wrong, schmong. We're trying to help, is what matters, and you are one of our most helpful members.
    VidJunky and B. Diddy like this.
    11-14-2019 03:41 PM