A few times I've put my phone down somewhere while working around the house and listening to music on my Bluetooth headphones. Go searching for my phone and wasting heaps of time, while I'm still listening to music from my phone. I've said things like: ok Google, find my phone or ok Google, make my phone ring but I haven't figured out how to locate it yet without going into my PC and using the find my device app.

Thank you,

Tiger
    11-13-2019 03:53 AM
    Do you have a smart speaker?

I don't think Google Now/Google Assistant will respond to, find my device. It may respond to call my device but, who is "my"? You'd have better luck asking it to call, 876-5309... LOL. But I think you get what I'm saying, say the number instead of "my". Meanwhile, some devices do ring externally and through the Bluetooth device simultaneously we don't know what you have, so it may or may not work. What would probably work better is if you asked it to set a timer for 1 or 2 seconds. Since the time will sound off like an alarm it should sound from the phone. Usually alarms don't sound though Bluetooth or at least not exclusively. Setting an alarm for a minute or two from the current time should have a similar affect. And neither of the latter two wouldn't require a smart speaker.
    11-13-2019 05:31 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    11-13-2019 08:09 AM
    Awesome, the timer and alarm ideas both work thank you.
    11-13-2019 01:56 PM