I have been trying to log into Disney plus on my TV, but it tells me to call customer service. It allowed me to log in the other day, but not anymore. How can I fix this problem?
    11-15-2019 02:44 PM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    11-15-2019 03:06 PM
    You can try clearing Data ,cache and force stop it but if still presist then contact customer care
    11-15-2019 03:06 PM
    It sounds like you used your free trial. If you're talking "free" content, I hesitate to say "free" and you'll see what I mean as you read, many Smart TVs and smart boxes, like Roku, offer services/channels that require "special" access from your ISP, which may or may not be your cable company. They tease you with a show or two for free and may even allow you to set-up an account but without the proper data package from your ISP the trial runs out and you need to have the service turned on to restore it. This is "at cost" of course. This is how the service/channel gets paid without you subscribing to the channel and usually once you have signed up for the service from your ISP, you can get other channels as well. I think Spectrum was offering me 8 internet channels for one price just a few months ago. This is just a different business model than Netflix or Hulu, where you pay them directly and just need internet access to receive them.
    11-15-2019 11:44 PM