Would anyone know why my sharing option of copy to clipboard has disappeared on both Samsung internet and Firefox ? Any tips. Thanks
    11-15-2019 03:17 PM
    Which keyboard you using Samsung or another ?
    11-15-2019 03:20 PM
    You meaning from browser tab to share or link copied to clipboard?
    11-15-2019 03:29 PM
    You meaning from browser tab to share or link copied to clipboard?
    From the browser when selecting share .
    11-15-2019 04:02 PM
    From the browser when selecting share .
    That's strange both browser, have you tried any troubleshooting steps?
    11-15-2019 04:14 PM
    That's strange both browser, have you tried any troubleshooting steps?
    Yes, I had this problem in the past and I had Google searched that it was gdrive that was causing it. Or lack of since it was disabled. But that was rectified when installing gdrive.
    11-15-2019 04:16 PM
    Yes, I had this problem in the past and I had Google searched that it was gdrive that was causing it. Or lack of since it was disabled. But that was rectified when installing gdrive.
    O ok , is there any other apps disabled ?
    11-15-2019 04:17 PM
    O ok , is there any other apps disabled ?
    Duo is disabled, Google quick search bar app is uninstalled as is Chrome.
    11-15-2019 04:54 PM
    Duo is disabled, Google quick search bar app is uninstalled as is Chrome.
    Duo wouldn't cause this , maybe Google search bar , enable it just to see for testing
    11-15-2019 05:07 PM
    Duo wouldn't cause this , maybe Google search bar , enable it just to see for testing
    Ok will do.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    11-15-2019 05:42 PM
    Still didn't work.
    11-15-2019 07:01 PM
    Still didn't work.
    Try resetting app preference maybe something got changed
    11-15-2019 07:56 PM
    I figured it out using method of elimination. Was cumbersome and unfortunately required an unnecessary factory reset.
    I factory reset my device, then only installed Samsung internet, copy to clipboard was present. I then installed everything else minus apps via backup, all was fine, meaning copy and paste was still working.
    I then installed all backed up apps and it still worked. A few moments passed and I was prompted by Google play store to update 15 apps, once I did this the copy and paste function went away again!
    I looked at the playstore update list, it included Google Drive, I then uninstalled updates for Google drive and all was well again. So in essence the latest Google drive broke copy and paste for me.
    Laura Knotek and mustang7757 like this.
    11-15-2019 11:35 PM
    I figured it out using method of elimination. Was cumbersome and unfortunately required an unnecessary factory reset.
    I factory reset my device, then only installed Samsung internet, copy to clipboard was present. I then installed everything else minus apps via backup, all was fine, meaning copy and paste was still working.
    I then installed all backed up apps and it still worked. A few moments passed and I was prompted by Google play store to update 15 apps, once I did this the copy and paste function went away again!
    I looked at the playstore update list, it included Google Drive, I then uninstalled updates for Google drive and all was well again. So in essence the latest Google drive broke copy and paste for me.
    I'm glad you got it sorted.

Thanks for sharing your solution, since that will help other folks who experience the same problem.
    frederickdawg likes this.
    11-15-2019 11:45 PM
    I'm glad you got it sorted.

Thanks for sharing your solution, since that will help other folks who experience the same problem.
    Thanks. I always try to follow up when a solution was found.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-15-2019 11:49 PM
    Thanks. I always try to follow up when a solution was found.
    That's awesome. You're making this community better by sharing your helpful information.
    frederickdawg and mustang7757 like this.
    11-15-2019 11:59 PM
    Unbelievable Google drive broke this , and you mentioned u had problem with if awhile ago
    11-16-2019 08:02 AM
    Unbelievable Google drive broke this , and you mentioned u had problem with if awhile ago
    The problem I had with it a while ago was that I had disabled Google drive , then not knowing that it was required for that copy to clipboard functionality . But all good now.
    11-16-2019 11:17 AM
    The problem I had with it a while ago was that I had disabled Google drive , then not knowing that it was required for that copy to clipboard functionality . But all good now.
    Glad to hear , definitely this will help someone
    11-16-2019 12:16 PM