My phone is a coolpad catalyst 3622A; I turned the screen on once and then the phone froze for a moment before restarting. Since then, every time i end up taking the battery out (the only way to get it to stay off) and then try to turn it back on, It soon shuts off again and then goes into a cycle of turning on - shutting off - and turning back on again.
    11-16-2019 08:41 PM
    Is it useable for any amount of time after you pull the battery or does it immediately go into this looping behavior?

I had a device that acted this way once and the solution ended up being, pulling the battery, pulling the SIM card (this was the only way to prevent the loop), restarting without the SIM card and doing a cache partition wipe. Then of course you put everything back and restart the device. I like to say that solved it but a week or so later it started again.

The directions to do this are here...https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...GINc6mVYgYe0ri

To reply to this thread please register an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...-new-post.html
    11-16-2019 08:56 PM
    Sounds like battery not holding a charge
    VidJunky likes this.
    11-16-2019 10:35 PM
    Another possibility is corrupt firmware or a faulty motherboard causing a bootloop.
    Laura Knotek and VidJunky like this.
    11-17-2019 12:17 AM
    Or a battery throwing a dendrite. Try charging it for an hour, and see if it clears up until the battery drains a bit. If that's the cause, you have to replace the battery. (The battery industry hasn't yet figured out a way to stop a lithium battery from throwing dendrites - they've been throwing money by the trainload at the problem, but only a few ideas so far, no definite way of even designing a lithium battery that can't throw dendrites.)
    11-17-2019 04:27 PM