My phone deleted Chrome, Chrome beta, Samsung internet, and Samsung Internet beta. I can not reinstall them because of an "error" I can not open any URL because of it
    11-17-2019 03:09 PM
    Welcome to Android Central.

What error message are you getting? Which Samsung phone do you have?
    11-17-2019 04:06 PM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-17-2019 04:30 PM
    I'm curious which Samsung phone this happening also
    11-17-2019 04:30 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Assuming that one or both of those browsers (Samsung Internet and Chrome) were preinstalled, that means they can't be uninstalled by the user -- only Disabled. Go to Settings>Apps​, and look for the browsers there. Do they show up as Disabled?
    Laura Knotek and VidJunky like this.
    11-17-2019 10:05 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Assuming that one or both of those browsers (Samsung Internet and Chrome) were preinstalled, that means they can't be uninstalled by the user -- only Disabled. Go to Settings>Apps​, and look for the browsers there. Do they show up as Disabled?
    If both of these browsers are indeed deleted, then the only thing I can think of is to flash the original firmware via Odin. However, without knowing exactly which Samsung phone it's impossible to say which firmware to look for at Sammobile.
    mustang7757 and B. Diddy like this.
    11-17-2019 11:22 PM
    I think we've all asked which device you have enough for you to realize that information would help, but I have two things.

The first is a question, you say you can't access any URLs, without a browser how are you attempting this? Does Google assistant return any results?

The second is a suggestion, Samsung makes apps kind of invisible if they get put into folders. Searching the app from the app drawer search box or even the notification search box will show you apps, even ones in folders. It won't tell you which one they're in but if it is installed it should show it there.

I've never tried it or even know that much about how it works but you might also check Secure Folder.

The only other thing I can think of, and it is way out there in the realm of possibility, is if they closed the beta and somehow that removed the beta app and the regular app as a result. But two betas closing at the same time and having the same result... highly unlikely.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    11-18-2019 01:00 AM
    "Deleted" from the phone? Or from the home screen? Did you look in the app drawer to see if they're still installed. (You'll definitely get an error if you try to install an app that's already installed.)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-18-2019 03:52 PM