My phone a samsung J7 prime have an error message which says my phone is blocked by frp lock then when i tried to reboot/reset it is saying no support single-Sku, supported API:3 and dm verity verification failed.
    11-20-2019 03:50 PM
    You need to tell us whether you've just acquired it, and if so, from where. Without more info, we will not discuss this further. https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    hallux and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-20-2019 04:03 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you trying to flash a custom ROM?
    11-23-2019 02:28 AM
    Maybe you wanna look up the word "Ambassador" or just remove the title from your profile...wow. Just so abrupt 'eh? Well anyway, I don't suppose this will get past the mods..
    I mean Belodion, not you B Diddy, Diddy you done did a diddy of a deed, that's how it do get done did proper-like.
    12-27-2020 10:30 PM
    Maybe you wanna look up the word "Ambassador" or just remove the title from your profile...wow. Just so abrupt 'eh? Well anyway, I don't suppose this will get past the mods..
    I mean Belodion, not you B Diddy, Diddy you done did a diddy of a deed, that's how it do get done did proper-like.
    What did belodion say wrong? Maybe you misunderstood?
    12-27-2020 10:34 PM
    If your looking to bypass the factory rest protection, this won't go any further, I'll let you explain your situation.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-27-2020 10:43 PM
    Times up, I gave you a chance to explain, looks like bad intension from you.

[Thread closed]
    Laura Knotek and J Dubbs like this.
    12-27-2020 11:21 PM
    @Bipolar Curious:

If you have a better answer for the original poster, post it. But as far as everyone (including Google) knows, a factory reset needs the original Google account password - so we need details to figure out why the particular error messages came up. (They're usually due to the phone not belonging to the poster.)
    12-28-2020 01:44 PM
    I would've said the same thing. Anyone trying to bypass a FRP lock always raises suspicions. Shall I remove my Ambassador badge now? Let's see ... >140,000 posts vs 1 post. I think not.
    01-04-2021 10:38 PM