So would it be possible after a factory reset of my S10+ to have a system app that shows up of Apple Music and how or why would something like that show up?
    11-21-2019 07:15 AM
    AFAIK Apple Music isn't a system app so it shouldn't show up after a FR. Log in to Play Store and see if the app shows up in your app list. Let us know the result. Secondly, have you tried uninstalling the app? Lastly in case it's embedded in carrier's firmware, who is your carrier?
    11-21-2019 07:32 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    11-21-2019 08:47 AM
    "Open source" has nothing to do with what ends up on your phone. It means that the source code for the app is available, and (assuming you have the knowledge and experience) you can download it, modify it and make it work the way you prefer. The code that ends up on the phone is still an .apk file for installation, which installs Java object code.

Apple Music isn't open source. Apple™ is, as you see, trademarked for computer products (including software). Anyone putting out some malware names Apple Music would be at the wrong end of a trademark infringement lawsuit faster than you can download the app. (And someone else at Apple would be sending very threatening takedown notices to any sites that hosted it.)

Most suspicions of "my phone has been hacked" are ... we have a guide on that - “I’ve been hacked”. (And, usually, you haven't been.)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-21-2019 04:29 PM