I keep finding folders like ispdbg and recovery that have weird files that CANNOT be opened and, when i delete them, they come back after a while! The second thing, is that im getting like ALOT of cache? like 300 mb in an hour or something, and i didn't have this problem before, and i didn't install any new apps, i actually deleted a few.
    I also have problems where i have photos in my gallery. After like a few days of them being there, they convert to a black image which is not accessible in any way and can only be deleted. why is this all happening? Is my phone hacked?
    11-22-2019 06:07 AM
    They are system folders, don't delete them
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-22-2019 06:59 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist

5https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154
    11-22-2019 09:34 AM
    Which phone ? Is this in your file manager ?
    11-22-2019 09:40 AM
    Threads merged. Please don't double-post. You'll get answers here (if you answer our questions - for which you have to register) - you won't get instant answers. (This is a forum of Android users, not a company run, paid help site.)
    11-22-2019 04:27 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Not recognizing a file or folder doesn't automatically make it suspicious. Don't go down that rabbit hole -- you'll make yourself crazy worrying about every single system file you come across.

Where are you seeing the cache build up? In which app?

Are the photos that are turning black being saved to an SD card or Internal Storage? If the former, then the card could be corrupt, defective, or counterfeit.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-23-2019 01:09 AM